LVY NEWS FLASH
Upcoming Special Events
- Hatha Class with our Teacher-in-Training, Sue Miller – Friday, Feb 12, 5 – 615 p.m. (Donation Class)
- Valentine Partner Thai Massage with Jessi & Mat – Saturday, Feb 13, 4 – 6 p.m. (Cost $60 per couple) REGISTRATION ENDS THURSDAY – FEB 11
- Spring Cleaning for the Body & Mind – A Healthy Approach with Petra Mercier — Details coming soon!
Inclement Weather Policy
It is that time of year again when we have to consider potentially inclement weather, especially given the potential for a significant weather event this weekend! Safety of our teachers and clientele are of the utmost priority and will always be the primary factor in our decision making process regarding studio closure.
Effective immediately the following guidelines will apply:
1. If Loudoun County Public Schools are CLOSED, the daytime classes (those that start between 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) MAY BE CANCELLED. Please check our website to verify whether or not we will be open. We will assess on a case-by-case basis.
2. If Loudoun County Public Schools are on DELAYED START, please check the LVY Website for status on the yoga classes for that morning.
3. For evening and weekend classes, if the studio will be CLOSED or any classes CANCELLED, announcements will be posted on our website, Facebook & Twitter; and updates will be issued as conditions change.
If you pre-register for classes using the MindBody app, you will automatically be notified by email and/or text if your class is cancelled.
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.