LVY NEWS FLASH
Wednesday, Mar 21
Substitutes for 3/19 – 26
- Thursday, Mar 22 – Hatha at 6:30 pm – Chris Renschen
- Sunday, Mar 25 – Vinyasa at 9:45 am – Barb Hamel
- Therapeutic Yoga: Toning the Pelvic Floor with Denise Moore & Vicki Hasse – Saturday, April 28 @ 1 – 3 pm
- Yoga at the Blooming Hill Lavender Festival, June 8 & 9 – Details coming soon!
CEUs will be granted to Yoga Teachers for the following programs. However, the workshops are open to anyone interested unless otherwise noted.
- Adapting Yoga for Injuries & Conditions (for Yoga Teachers Only) – May 5 & 6, 2018 (Early Bird Registration by 4/5)
- Ayurveda & Yoga – May 19 & 20, 2018 (Early Bird Registration by 4/19)
Find Your Balance – Body, Breath and Mind – with our therapeutic approach to yoga!
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.