LVY NEWS FLASH
Modified schedule for Thanksgiving:
- Thur, Nov 22 – CLOSED
- Fri, Nov 23 – 1 Class – Hatha at 9:15 am with Chris
- Sat, Nov 24 – Regular Schedule – 9 am Hatha with Terry & 10:45 am Gentle with Chris
- Sun, Nov 25 – 9:45 am Hatha with Tim & Special Event – Yoga Nidra with Kimberly at 5:30 pm
Wishing everyone a blessed holiday!
- Thur, Nov 15 – Hatha at 6:30 pm – Chris Renschen
- Yoga Nidra with Kimberly Nelson
- When: Sundays at 5:30 pm on Nov 25 & Dec 30 and Thursdays at 11:15 am on Nov 29 & Dec 13
- Cost: $20 for 1 session or $55 for 3 sessions
- SIGN UP NOW! LVY is pleased to partner with Dr. Suzanne Nixon, Inspirational Journeys, to offer a Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat in Costa Rica – March 9 – 16, 2019. Click one of the links below for details.
- 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training – Begins January, 2019 – Registration now open!
Find Your Balance – Body, Breath and Mind – with our therapeutic approach to yoga!
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.