LVY NEWS FLASH
- Rise & Shine Classes Cancelled on Fri, May 18
- Sat, May 19 – Gentle at 10:45 am – Kimberly Nelson
- Yoga at the Blooming Hill Lavender Festival, June 8 & 9, from 12:00 – 1:00. Join Chris & Cindy for yoga in the lavender fields. Pre-register with a credit card online or pay cash/check at the event. $20
- 8 Week Self Defense Series with Stan Milan, Sundays, June 10 – July 29 at 4 – 5:30 pm.
- 200 Hour Basic Yoga Teacher Training – Begins September, 2018
- 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training – Begins January, 2019
Find Your Balance – Body, Breath and Mind – with our therapeutic approach to yoga!
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.