LVY NEWS FLASH
- Effective 2/16 – YogaTone with Alexandra Patton will become a permanent class on the schedule. During February, the class will be held on Thursdays at 7 – 8 pm. In March, the class will move to Thursdays at 6 – 7 pm.
- Effective 2/23 – The Thursday Chair Class with Sue Miller at 11 am will become a regular offering on our schedule. A 10-Class Package valid for 3 months will cost $169 and a Drop-in Class will cost $20.
Substitutes for Feb 20 – 26, 2017
- Monday, 2/20 – Hatha at 5:30 – 6:45 pm —– Cindy Kopciak
- Friday, 2/24 – Restorative at 12 – 1:15 pm —– Chris Renschen
- Sunday, 2/26 – Vinyasa at 9:45 – 11 am —– Terry Meyer
Yoga Roots with Tim Hutchinson (Tuesdays at 5:30 – 6:45 pm) – This class is alignment based and focused on the foundation – or roots – of any yoga asana practice. It will be taught in a workshop style … Fewer postures/asanas will be practiced ensuring ample time for individual attention. The primary focus for February will be Backbends (how to properly move through the asanas and how to modify for your practice).
Yoga Essentials (1st Sunday of each month from 11:15 am – 1 pm) will be an opportunity for students to come in once each month for “open” practice and to receive individual attention on any aspects of their yoga practice (asana, pranayama or meditation). The class structure will be completely open and will not be led/guided as a whole. At least one LVY teacher will be available during the session to provide assistance/guidance as needed. These sessions are included as an added benefit in the “unlimited packages”. Students may also use a session from a class package or pay a drop-in fee. Pre-registration is encouraged.
Upcoming Special Events, Workshops & Series
None Scheduled at this time
Find Your Balance – Body, Breath and Mind – with our therapeutic approach to yoga!
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.