LVY NEWS FLASH
Congratulations to our Advanced Teacher Training graduates. They now have 500 hours of formal yoga training and are registered with Yoga Alliance as Certified RYT-500 Teachers!
- Wednesday, June 20 – 11 am Gentle – Kimberly Nelson
- Wednesday, June 20 – 5:30 pm Gentle – Kimberly Nelson
- Thursday, June 21 – 6:30 pm Hatha – Barb Hamel
- SAVE THE DATE! Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat in Costa Rica – March 9 – 16, 2019. Details coming soon ……………………………………………..
- 200 Hour Basic Yoga Teacher Training – Begins September, 2018
- 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training – Begins January, 2019
Find Your Balance – Body, Breath and Mind – with our therapeutic approach to yoga!
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.