LVY NEWS FLASH
Puja Cancelled for Oct 16
Swami Priyaananda is sick with a fever and flu-like symptoms. We will reschedule this event for another date. Stay tuned!
Upcoming Workshops & Series
Details on the Special Events Page
1. Qigong with Michelle Clowe – Free Intro/Q&A Session on Sunday, Oct 23 @11:30 am. 4-Week Series, Oct 30 – Nov 20, Every Sunday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
2. Journey Through the Subtle Body of Yoga with Denise Moore & Cindy Kopciak
- The Koshas – Saturday, Nov 5, 1 – 5:30 pm
3. Simple Ayurvedic Guide to Winter Wellness Workshop with Petra Mercier – Saturday, Nov 19, 2 – 4:30 pm
————————————————————Open Dimension 300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training Program
**Applications Now Being Accepted**
Details are on the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Page
Substitutes (10/10 – 10/16/2016)
- Tue, 10/11 – Hatha at 6:30 pm – Chris Renschen
- Sat, 10/15 – Hatha at 9 am – Chris Renschen
Find Your Balance – Body, Breath and Mind – with our therapeutic approach to yoga!
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.