LVY NEWS FLASH
WHAT IS YOGA THERAPY?
Attend a free informative session with Jessi Hughes on Saturday, December 9 at 12:30 – 1:30 pm. Details located on our Special Events Page.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5 – SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16
Pick up your Bingo Board at the Studio. Start playing on Sunday and stay committed to your practice during the busyness of the upcoming holiday season!
Substitutes for Dec 4 – 10
- Thursday, Gentle at 11:00 am – 12: 15 pm Cindy Kopciak
- Friday, Hatha at 9:15 am – 10:30 am Michelle Schroeder
- Saturday, Gentle at 10:45 am – 12:00 pm Terry Meyer
- New Years 2018 – Renew & Recharge with Michelle – January 1 at 6 – 7:30 pm
- Teacher-in-Training Donation Classes – January & February
CEUs will be granted to Yoga Teachers for the following programs. However, the workshops are open to anyone interested unless otherwise noted
- Asana Exploratorium – January 6 & 7, 2018 (Early Bird Registration by 12/6)
- Yin & Restorative Yoga – March 3 & 4, 2018 (Early Bird Registration by 2/3)
- Adapting Yoga for Injuries & Conditions (for Yoga Teachers Only) – May 5 & 6, 2018 (Early Bird Registration by 4/5)
- Ayurveda & Yoga – May 19 & 20, 2018 (Early Bird Registration by 4/19)
Find Your Balance – Body, Breath and Mind – with our therapeutic approach to yoga!
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.