LVY NEWS FLASH
- Monday, 3/19 – Hatha at LGCC with Chris at 5 pm is CANCELLED
- Tuesday, 3/20 – YogaRoots with Tim at 5:30 pm is CANCELLED
Substitutes for Mar 20 – 26, 2017
- Saturday, 3/25 – Gentle at 10:45 am —– Terry Meyer
- Sunday, 3/26 – Vinyasa at 9:45 am —– Terry Meyer
Upcoming Special Events, Workshops & Series
1) Saturday, April 1 at 3 – 5 pm —- Yoga for Back Care with Jessi Hughes (details can be found on the Special Events Page)
2) Friday, June 9 & Saturday, June 10 —- 3rd Annual Blooming Hill Lavender Festival —- Check out the Flyer on our Special Events Page
- Yoga in the Lavender Fields – both days from 11a.m. – 12 p.m.
- (Pre-register for $15 or Festival Price is $20)
- Attendees can enter a raffle to win a FREE MONTH of YOGA at LVY!
3) Restorative Yoga Teacher Training & Retreat – Yogaville, VA – October, 2017 (details coming soon)
Loudoun Valley Yoga Academy
Yoga Teacher Training Opportunities
Open Dimension 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Denise “Sumuki” Moore
- When: September 8, 2017 – March 18, 2018
- Application deadline is August 1, 2017
300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training with Jessi “Odette” Hughes
- Starting Fall 2017 – STAY TUNED – Details coming soon!
Find Your Balance – Body, Breath and Mind – with our therapeutic approach to yoga!
Loudoun Valley Yoga is more than a yoga studio. It is a community gathering place where everyone is welcome. We offer a unique space in which you are encouraged to tap into your core being — physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically — so that you can radiate your very best self to the world. The class sizes are small enough for individual attention, yet large enough to promote a sense of camaraderie and support.